1. Bunny with a pancake on your head, kiss my black ass.
2. It just keeps going, and going, and going....
3. "Been there, done that, kept the nipple clamps," Andrew Sullivan sniffed.
4. "Hey, Mylanta, turns out the battery was fine, it was just a loose cable. I hope you didn't have to walk too far in those heels."
5. Implementation of The Matrix was much harder in the Third World.
6. She parked her car in Detroit for five minutes and this was all that was left.
7. Trapped in 20th century Detroit, Tuvok finally rigged together a tricorder using parts from a '72 Pinto.
8. The really, really sad part of this picture? He's listening to the Spice Girls.
9. Grimly, Tyrone conceded that Al Franken just wasn't that funny.
10. Within a month, all the major hip-hop artists were wearing batteries on their heads.
Best of Kevin Walker
That's actually an improvement over the Kostard's headgear.
Best of sonicfrog
As you can see by the obvious mix-up, he's not one of the smartest fans of the band Radio Head.
The crueler, ghetto version of William Tell.
Best of andthenblammo!
"That's the last time I let Al Gore pimp MY ride!"
Best of Mr. Right
If you think that's bad, you should see where he keeps the antenna!
Best of Curly
Answer: 50 Cent
Question 1: What are you listening to?
Question 2: What did you pay for your radio?
Best of Submariner
LKT (Little Known Trivia): Samuel L. Jackson was discovered in Ugambamamba selling radio spots for Vibe™ Magazine hut to hut.
Who'd a thunk it? Dawn's husband is a Frankie Valley fan! ♪ Daaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn, go away I'm no good for you...♪
In the early days, Avalon Manor could only be found through radio triangulation...
Fashion critic Mr. Black agreed the hat had some positive and some negative aspects.
Best of What, me worry?
Unable to find an audience in the US, Air America is forced to outsource it’s listenership to Nigeria.
Best of attmay
Raj from "What's Happening," after he went through all his money from the show.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Koffi Annan soon regrets not taking a more concilliatory stance towards the United States.
Magneto's lesser known half-brother, Leoneto.
Accessories for the Segway are still quite limited.
ORA: "Rechargin's easy... I just stand next to that Powder kid..."
ORA: "Rechargin's easy... I just stand next to whichever immortal gets beheaded..."
The Gods Must Be Crazy III: Who The F--- Keeps Throwing This S--- Out Of Airplanes?
"Hi, I'm Mozambique Eddie, and my prices are CRAAAAAZY!"
"Captain Sisko, we're having some difficulty locking onto your signal... Is there, by chance, a car battery on your head?"
Best of Rodney Dill
Shake your Djibouti
Jamal realized he'd been taken, and his wishing machine didn't really work, when after is first wish, he noticed SOTG still posting captions.
Best of dusty
Latest DNC idea for replacing those unhealthy cigarettes as incentives to urge their constituents to vote.
Best of lawhawk
It can now be revealed. Gitmo detainees had batteries strapped to their head and were forced to listen to I'm Too Sexy at 11.
Best of divine miss m
21st century third-world briefcase.
Hat Tip and Source: Adele at Discarded Lies