1. "Hey, who do you have to blow to get some Jesus Juice around here?"
2. "Sorry Mom, I used up your Nair on my bikini area."
3. The Thursday pic on Barney Frank's weblog.
4. "Wow! That was some wave! I'm in Kansas now."
5. "Gee, Dad, when you said my birthday present would be something inflatable I could ride on, I thought..."
6. It was sad that Billy's mom tried to sell him off to support her meth habit. I was even sadder that she got more bids on the rubber raft.
7. In sales, presentation and knowing your client are all-important. Tommy is about to sell a rubber raft to Michael Jackson for $432,000.
8. "Gee, FEMA, this life raft would have been really handy about, oh, eight months ago!"
9. Where'd this raft come from? Where are the rest of my clothes? Who's the fat chick? Man, I have got to lay off the JD.
10. "I heard Rosie O'Donnell was retaining water and decided to take precautions."
Best of Jason
Andrew Sullivan sees two Game Boys in the picture.
Best of Rodney Dill
"I like the reverb when I fart on the plastic."
Best of David Simon
A young Greg Louganis lounges around, sans mom's high heels.
Best of Submariner
But Mr. Sullivan; you said we'd be playing some "water sports" today...
Yeah, Michael was ok, but Bubbles? MAN can that chimp "rock your Casbah" if you catch my drift!
Inflated scrotum guy - the early years.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Mary Kay Letourneau's backyard barbecue?