1. Mr the K, Child Protective Services Would Like a Word With You
2. "No, Sully is more into rough sex with burly biker types. I'd say we're in a dream Barney Frank is having."
3. School uniforms, Berkeley-style.
4. "The school board might be able to stop us from having a Gay-Straight Alliance, but by cracky, they can't stop us from having a Johnny Weir fan club."
5. "I am beginning to understand why our offensive line isn't considered a force to be reckoned with."
6. "Look at the bright side. At least we're not Goths."
7. "That was awesome! Now, let's give Derrick's dad a heart attack!"
8. "After the dance, would you guys like to come hang out in my basement and watch Finnish pop music videos?"
9. "Don't worry, dad's at a Pirates game with his 'roommate,' Scott. He won't be home for hours."
10. "And to think I thought I was the only 14 year old cross-dresser in Dayton. Gawd, I love myspace."
Best of sonicfrog
Oh, crap! Did I miss the Janet Reno look-alike contest again??
Best of prince of leaves
Meanwhile, in the other gym, the girls' gender sensitivity training class required them to swagger around shirtless in jeans and cowboy boots, with fake hair glued to their chests and a can of Pabst in each hand. The girls clearly got the better curriculum.
Best of Submariner
Making fun of boys who want to be girls who want to be women trying to break into the ballet. Nice. Read their story. Edumacate yourselves, morons.
Nothin' to see here, folks; just some boys preparin' for their first night out at the "Blue Oyster." Please move along...
Streisand backup singer auditions? This way... and the diva doesn't want to hear "Funny Girl" again.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Phew! Ed! Artsy Fartsy is just a figure of speech."
Best of Zeke
High school on the Planet Transsexual Transylvania, the early days of Dr. Frank.
Wow that movie makes so much more sense now.
The artist sometimes known as Prince, opens his new line of highschool uniforms.
Best of What, me worry?
Knowing how to get the really big tips while lap-dancing at the NAMBLA convention, the real go-getters wore the red arm bands that indicated the fisting was acceptable.
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"Hey, Richard: Fat guy in a little coat! Fat guy in a little coat!"
Best of David Simon
"Excuse me Coach Sullivan, how is a full-figure fairy supposed to squeeze into this skimpy little halter top?"
"Bruce, this shopping at the same boutique as me and going to the same hairdresser as me is getting way too Single White Female.
Best of champaignken
The Liza with a Z tribute band meets for its first rehearsal at the Tommy Tune High School for the Arts.