1. "Girlfriend, did you make that jacket out of placemats from 'On The Border?' Tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky."
2. Evo promises the workers he will anally rape Hugo until the international capitalist system is overthrown.
3. "They love it when you kiss the back of their neck and sing 'Heat of the Moment' in a Barry White voice."
4. "Forget pocket pool, amigo. Let me show you the true meaning of behind the eight-ball."
5. "Hey Amigo, how about a burrito and some hot anal action? [Slap] HEY! What's wrong, don't you like burritos?"
6. "Nice jacket, wanna screw?"
Best of andthenblammo!
"Yes, we have a new price schedule for all that natural gas you buy from us. Rather than take a lot of time explaining it, I'll just show you how it works.........."
"And that's how you tell if a jacket fits well. Now turn around, and I'll show you what it means when the tailor asks you if you 'dress right' or 'dress left'......."
Mr. Bean meets....well, Mr. Bean.
"Your favorite movie is Brazil, Lula? Mine's Brokeback Mountain!"
"Now turn around..Surprise! I bought you Paraguay! Happy anniversary!"
Best of Rodney Dill
So thats why they put the slit in the back of the suit jacket.
Best of Submariner
A paraguays, heh heh, heh heh...
Evo: Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.
Lula: Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
Evo: Wherever liberty is threatened, well - two out of three ain't bad!
Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso. All for Hugo, stand up and say so!
Best of sonicfrog
OK. You stand right here. Yeah, that's about right..... OK. FIRE!!!
Best of Cybrludite
Um, Evo, he's got a .50 caliber Barrett sniper rifle. Hiding behind me isn't going to do you any good...
Evo reveals his plot to take over the world using clones of Paul Krugman.
Roto-Reuters photo/ Enrique Marcarian. Multiple requests for this, AM and Franco among them.