Wednesday, May 31, 2006
In Rod We Trust
2. The two surviving members of The Village People "Pack 'em in" at a charity concert in Golden Gate Park.
3. "Dang, Sullivan, How many of these things do you have stuffed up there?"
4. Iran unveils its first enriched plutonium penile implants.
5. "Now, who would send us two metal pipes? What's the name on the return address? Ted Kas..." KA-BOOM!
6. Iran unveils "the latest in atomic powered feminine protection."
7. "Dammit, Padawan, I told you to put fresh Duracells in the light sabers."
8. This year, Perfect Stranger-con's Balki look-alike contest ended in a tie.
9. You know you've done too much acid when you try to give a suppository to a painted-on dove.
10. "I don't know why the American's like Dove bars so much. They do nothing for me."
Best of Cybrludite
You know, Abdul, there has got to be a better way of getting the two sub-critical masses of weapons grade uranium together to detonate this thing...
Super obssessed fans reinact the naming of the classic late-70s rock group "Steely Dan".
Best of Rodney Dill
"At last the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator."
Best of Divine Miss M
Just don't cross the streams. That would be bad.
(Singing) This is the dawning of the age of intifada.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
It can be a bitch when a giant dove flys out of nowhere to steal your enriched uranium.
"Wonder-prick powers, ACTIVATE!" "Form of: a Kwik-E-Mart cashier!" "Shape of: a pungent taxi-cab driver!"
Best of The Man
I see your Uranianium Tube is as big as mine.
Andrew Sullivan Google Search: "Iranian Men with big rods"
Best of Silhouette
Behold! Our new roll-on deoderant. We are sure.
Behold! We have both been allowed control of the remote.
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"Say, Ibrahaim? You ever get that 'not so fresh' feeling?"
Best of prince of leaves
At the end of the atomic karaoke extravaganza, Ahmadinejad announced that he was unilaterally renaming element #92 "Iranium" in honor of his nationalistic nuclear megalomania.
"How ironic -- just last night I was watching movie called Silkwood on secret digital satellite dish..."
Best of Submariner
Aaaargh, to our first, smelly, 50¢ piece!
Promo poster for Ang Lee's new remake of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"
Best of What, me worry?
Abdrool and Awktooey celebrate the opening of their third 7/11.
In toasting the Grand Ayatollah, the two Iranian twinks couldn’t decide if he was marvelous or simply divine.
Brokeback Mujahideen: “I wish I knew how to saw your infidel head off”.
Credit: Ass Press/Mehrs Service
Tipped by: Brenda