1. Andrew Sullivan would love to spend the night with her... hat.
2. Hillary Clinton wrapped her birthday present to Janet Reno in a very pretty package.
3. "Like the hat? Barney Frank had a yard sale."
4. "I can't wait to meet this 'Gorack' guy from eHarmony. I hope he's nice."
5. Sheila's way of always honoring Jon-Benet Ramsey's birthday was just uber-creepy.
6. SOTG, Submariner, and WhatmeWorry get into a fierce fist-fight over who would have the honor of 'deflowering' her.
Best of Rodney Dill
Some varieties of flower are especially well known for their low hanging fruit.
Best of AM42
New, from the makers of Chia Pet...
Best of Submariner
'Tis amazing what grows out of Andy Rooney's ear...
I'd certainly like to plant something in that bed of roses (if you know what I mean...)
Ohhh, it's all so complicated, with the flowers, and the romance, and the lies upon lies.
Best of The Man
Illegal immigrants wear hats that American will not wear.
Best of jeff
Audrey Hepburn - the wild years.
Best of Silhouette
Tiffany was turned down for the Tournament of Roses parade because of the requirement that all decorations be real.
The light floral scent masks any smelly pirate-ness.
Best of What, me worry?
Bob put daffodils on his privates and suggested some “cross pollination”.
Joan tries her best to woo the gathering of metrosexuals.
“Business is booming” replied Bob when asked how the new receptionist was working out at his FTD franchise.
Things got a little racy at this year’s annual convention of the American Horticultural Society.
“Are they succulents or man-eaters?” chuckled the drunken botanist at the American Horticultural Society meeting. Joan replied, “I don’t know, but they certainly don’t go with PANSIES!.
Best of jbinnout
While busy at the new job, V the K still has time to keep abreast of new floral hat designs.
Best of Mr. Right
Hat? What hat???
Best of Slappy
And then they released the bees...
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Queue Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On"...
Q: What kind of bees do you see in the picture?
A: BOO bees!
OK, you have your "fat girls in flour", and then you have your "phat girls in flower". English is a confusing language.
"Hey buddy, what do you think you're looking at?... My t*ts are down here!"
Hat tip: El Hombre.