1. After the merger of McDonald's and Michelin Tires, they found they had difficulty synergizing their core competencies.
2. Andrew Sullivan had your site blogrolled for a while, but Kobe Bryant didn't appreciate your trying to squeeze humor out of offensive stereotypes about childhood obesity on Brokeback Mountain. Read their stories, educate yourselves, smelly pirate hookers ... This kid's so fat, his gravitational field has sucked in all our caption in-jokes.
3. "Dammit, Kyle, shut your gawddamm jew mouth and give me your fries."
4. Summer is here. Time to Michael-Jackson-proof your kids.
5. "I can't believe those bastards at Southwest Airlines made us buy an entire cargo hold."
6. Joey Chestnut. The Early Years.
Hat Tip: Mo