1. "Hey, dude, I just robbed The Golden Girls I got Estelle Getty's camera, Rue McClanahan's shampoo, Betty White's cell phone, and Bea Arthur's bathrobe."
2. "Ignore the 'Hello Kitty' keychain. I am butch, I tell you, B-U-T-C-H."
3. "Sequins! that's what this outfit is missing!"
4. In a rejected Sprint PCS commercial, Hideki mishears "Walk the Dog," as "Wok the Dog."
5. The illegitimate child of George Takei and Bea Arthur seeks his birth parents.
6. Hiroshi didn't care what anybody said. He thought 'Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto' was a cool ringtone.
7. "Yeah, mama-san, we just wrapped up the pep rally at cram school. Some idiot freshmen dressed up like geishas, so we went samurai on their asses. So, rice for dinner, again?"
8. "Dad was dishonored at work and committed suicide? I suppose this means you want me to pick up the tofu and soy sauce on my way home."
Best of Rodney Dill
Somewhere there's a smelly pirate hooker in a Red Roof Inn room that has no drapes.
"Man, Taylor Hicks just has to win."
"Why the Herr do they even put an "L" on the 5 key."
Best of The Man
"Who? Jack Bauer? Never heard of him, you must have the wrong number"
Best of Submariner
Mr. Blutarsky goes to Chinatown.
"Made in USA; What the hell?"
Best of Zeke
OH..MY..GAWD..if I loose my bid on ebay for those shoes I'm so going to go postal on the train tonight.
Lets see hit "send, send *1" wait and input my code. oh crappypoo i think i just erased my strawberry shortcake screen savers.
Best of What, me worry?
Not the sharpest sushi knife in the drawer, Kumu scrolls through the multitude of options on his new Motorola RAZR cell phone, trying to figure out how to shave with it.
Late for his “date” and in need of a belt, Kumu is forced to wear ten feet of outdated brown vinyl base molding.
Best of sonicfrog
I never new technology could be ... so... Delicious!!!
Best of divine miss M
New on TLC: "Samurai Decorator."
Hat tip: Timmeh!