1. Josh and Heather figured at least one of them was going to score backstage with John Tesh.
2. Unfortunately, the band could sense the presence of one audience member who was not ready to rock, and refused to perform.
3. The traditional burning of the American flag always brings the crowd to their feet at the ACLU's annual convention.
4. Inevitably, some liberals whined that Texas was making too much spectacle out of the death penalty, but hey, free beachball.
5. "Ein volk! Ein Reich! Ein volk! Ein Reich!" Hillary's campaign rallies take a sinister turn.
6. Attack of the Little Rabbit Foo-Foo's was one of the cheapest B-Movies ever made.
7. The addition of the first non-Asian to the Science Olympiad Team is a cause for celebration at Kenwood High School.
8. The Dixie Chicks' "America Sucks" Tour plays to a sell-out crowd in Berkeley.