1. TSA strip searches may have crossed a line.
2. Andrew Sullivan is furious that his vintage P-40 may be contaminated with 'girl cooties.'
3. Back in the 40's, flight crews were larger, bustier, and didn't get all bitchy when you called them 'stewardess.'
4. This part of Flight Attendant training weirded out the new recruits. "Why is the photographer's gay assistant demonstrating how to fake an orgams?"
5. Inadvertantly, the photographer's gay assistant was giving the flight line gesture for 'Start the propeller.' The carnage was unspeakable.
6. Miss North Carolina Pageant winners will become Carolina Panther cheerleaders. Losers will become the property of the Duke Lacrosse Team.
7. Only when the photographer's gay assistant unzipped his jeans and whipped out 'Little Andrew' did he get the right expressions from the stewardesses.
Best of Jason
Best of Submariner
FABulous girls! OK, bring in the goats and we'll roll tape...
The 1948 US Women's Olympic Swimming Team no longer appears to be synchronized...
Best of Rodney Dill
"No no no this is all wrong, I didn't want smelly pilot hookers."
Dang uppity runway models
Things did not get really exciting until Big Ernie attempted an Immelman.
Best of ThatGayConservative
I'll have what he's having.
Best of sonicfrog
As per the signing bonus negotiated by Sullivan to work for Time, he finally got to stage an authentic WW2 chorus line.
Hat Tip: Renna
Sourceage: Tom Tingle/The Arizona Republic http://www.azcentral.com/photo/