1. "That's why they're called 'silent but deadly.'"
2. "Dude, Howard's passed out. Let's see how many things we can put in his butt."
3. "Dibs on his Birkenstocks."
4. "Aw, come on. The spam casserole wasn't that bad."
5. Ensign Adam Morrison was deeply upset by the Borg attack.
6. "Don't be such a crybaby. Do the math. Four dudes, three chicks. Someone was bound to be left out of the swap."
7. Howard just found out the 14 year old girl he was chatting with was an FBI agent.
8. "Um... Touchdown?"
9. "I warned Howard not to stand in front of the window. Whose idea was it to build a space station in Detroit."
10. "Damn, he was just about to reveal who the murderer was."
Best of Anonymous
"Martin Landau will KILL you for not knowing that he starred in the original Mission Impossible! K-I-L-L Y-O-U!"
Best of Submariner
Be cautious; look at the size of the spear that he took in the left cheek!
Best of Jason
Scene from 'When Strippers Attack" Sunday on Fox!
Best of Lyn
We've got more than a little trouble with tribbles here captain.
Best of prince of leaves
Counselor Troi recommended an intervention after Data was found passed out in the holodeck after a week-long warp-core coolant bender.
Best of Critical Matt
The carpet of the future is extra comfy.
Best of David Simon
"I guess when Andrew said he'd rather die than wear a tacky pantsuit, he really meant it."
Best of radio free fred
"Frebreeze Makes Your Carpets Smell Fresh."
Best of bad-d-d-dude
Looks like today Ms. McKinney brought her 80's bag phone.