1. Security Officer Redshirt Riley is possessed by the spirit of Cynthia McKinney.
2. Hal convinces Dave to try auto-erotic asphyxiation.
3. "I've got him pinned. Quick! Bring the Listerine!"
4. In space, no one can hear your Howard Dean impression.
5. "You take back what you said about Chloe right now or I will choke the life out of you!"
6. After listening to a co-worker hum "Achy-Breaky Heart" for ten straight years, Bruce finally snaps.
7. "No, listen to me you fool! Bill Gates's house *is* trying to kill us."
8. "Dammit Alpha Unit 338, I wish I knew how to quit you."
9. Scotty and the rest of the crew could only hope that the captain's girdle would hold.
10. When Hal began chanting "Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!" they knew his artificial intelligence unit had completely failed.
Best of Van Helsing
"Okay, I admit I'm ticklish!"
Best of Jason
"That's not the Vulcan neck grip. It's over here where the neck meets the shoulder."
Best of WALSTIB
OK! OK! You can wear the Tron suit tonight.
Sub: OK OK SOTG! I'll take over for VtheK but you can do Thursdays.
Bad sci-fi overacting? You're soaking in it.
Best of The Man
LA - 2203: "Sorry Jack Bauer it is too late to stop the Ion Particle Bomb from melting Los Angeles."
Accck....Ok Andrew Sullivan...I will stop posting captions of you....ackkk
Best of attmay
Sometimes when we touch,
The honesty's too much,
And I have to close my eyes
Best of Submariner
I SAW that cartoon of Muhammed you were drawing, infidel!
Will finally snapped from Data's incessant attempts to "laugh."
Best of prince of leaves
Q hated being interrupted while checking his stocks.
"Relax...the Windows 2058 Brain Implant upgrade will be less painful if you just stop fighting it..."
Best of Critical Matt
Space 2525, the Heimlich Manuver has regressed...
Steve and Bill fight over Steve's annoying habit of using the high contrast display setting for Windows.
Best of radio free fred
"Rumsfeld Showed Me This Hold!"
"Spit It Out, That's My Gummy Bear!"