1. "Jenny's being raptured! Hold her down!"
2. "Hey, I think it's cool that celebrities show up to our recitals... even if it is just Gary Glitter and Jerry Seinfeld."
3. A young Johnny Weir practices the form that will bring him to the Olympics.
4. As her small town was deep in "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" country, Young Jenny's levitation sealed her doom.
5. "We know one of you girls has been sniffing glue, and somehow, we're going to find out who."
6. Another poor performer is weeded out of the 'Sith Lord Academy of Dance.'
7. "Pssst, who's the dyke in the dark blue knickers?"
8. "Ballet? This is dwarf-tossing. Prepare to go into orbit, you pony-tailed freak."
9. "Jenny, your hands are so warm and strong. Meet me in the shower after rehearsal."
10. "Yeah, ballet sucks, but 'Pole Dancing' was waitlisted, so this is what we're stuck with."
Credit: John T. Greilick, Detroit News Photoblog