Friday, April 21, 2006
He's a Loser Baby, So, Why Don't You Kill Him?
Hat Tip: Sondra the K.
1. "Heh, heh, heh, hey Beavis, check out the dork! Heh, heh, heh, heh."
2. His parents will later sit him down and say, "Son, this is difficult to talk about. We want you to know, it's nothing you did. It's nothing we did. And we still love you. But son...you're white."
3. The aluminum foil dollar sign keeps the alien radio signals from messing with his intestines.
4. V the K prepares for a wild night in the 'hood.
5. Never. Been Laid.
6. Howie was disappointed to discover that his "Big Willie's Big Pimpin' Costume" looked so much better in the picture on the box.
7. Voted "Most Likely to Wind Up with a 'Kick Me!' Sign on His Back" in high school.
8. His attire may say hip hop, but his breath still says pepperoni pizza.
9. In an effort to fit in, Joel reluctantly ditches the beloved mullet and gets on with his next "look."
10. "Yeah, I'm in a band. We're really big in Belgium."
Best of Zeke:
Moments later a gang of elderly white ladies beat him up for the crime of existing.
Best of Silhouette:
Prince William's costume just didn't get the same press as Harry's.
Best of Rodney Dill:
Ok, so William Hung wasn't the worst.
"Yes you can have a tattoo, just no more harlequin paint."
Best of Prince of Leaves:
Too old for his parents' insurance coverage despite still living in their basement, Jason had to turn to pimpin' to raise the money for the operation on his adenoids.
Best of Cyberludite:
This is someone with a great future in the food service industry. (Helping to hide salami, tossing salads...)
Best of Walstib:
Hi, my name is Josh, is this where I sign up for ESL - Ebonics as a Second Language?
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell:
"For the last time, Brad...your name is NOT Be-Rad!"
Yo, Mr. VtK! I'm yo daughter's prom date! My name's Prouge...