1. "In retrospect, we should have seen the warning signs, like when Boyle organized the First Annual Department of Homeland Security Pre-Teen Beauty Pageant."
2. "What's Hillary pointin' at? Is my fly open? Would you tell me if it was?"
3. "No, no, Artie, you just sort of stroke your lips with your fingers and go 'blubba blubba blubba blubba blubba ...'"
4. Seeing his chance, Thing goes for the president's vodka while the POTUS is hypnotized by Cynthia McKinney's deranged rantings.
5. (ORA) Bush's Cancun Diary: "We went to Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman havin' maritals with a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross."
6. "Don't be such a pussy, Art. OK, $40 to drink that glass of Tijuana Tap Water."
7. "You know, Artie, if you get this woozy from watching a virgin being skinned alive, you might not Skull-&-Bones material."
8. "Yes. No. I was drunk. Not until afterwards. Crying and vomiting. Any other questions?"
Story Behind the Pic: The fellow on the right is the CEO of the company I'll no longer be working for as of next month because I've accepted a position with another company. (You may have noticed I seemed pre-occupied the last few weeks.) Anyway, I anticipate I'll be needing help keeping up the blog, beginning in a couple of weeks when I take a much-needed vacation, and continuing as I make the adjustment to the new position. Email me if interested. Long-time regulars who would want to participate anonymously, we'll come up with a pseudonym for you. Something catchy like "Igor."