1. NPR Correspondent Andrew Sullivan conducts some Moon on the Street interviews.
2. After years of lackluster results, Exodus managed to increase its success rate to 90% by hiring this man as a counselor.
3. Home Depot would regret marketing Christopher Lowell's line of designer biballs.
4. "Dad, if it's all the same to you, we'll just follow at a distance of 300 yards and pretend we don't know you."
5. Andrew Sullivan was thrilled at the chance to meet Sir Mix-a-Lot.
6. Much like the guys Sully hooks up with on 'beagles-n-bareback-dot-com,' the person who sent me this would probably prefer to remain anonymous.
7. "You see, in San Francisco, a man can place a personal ad seeking a bearded she-male with child-bearing hips and get over 600 responses. That's because, we're just a little bit ahead of the curve here, compared to the midwest." Poot! Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!
8. Oh, yeah. My schoolboy outfit is flawless. Mary LeTourneau, you will soon be mine!
9. Fortunately, Isreali Fashion Police found the bombs in his backpack when he was stopped at a border crossing.
10. Crack and moonshine are bad for you. (Props CJ)
Best of Rodney Dill
Does this make my butt look fat?
Best of Fish Lips
He is none other than Gluteus Maximus, the supreme Roman god of pasta dinners and belly dancing.
Best of prince of leaves
David Banner's lesser-known alter-ego, the Fabulous Hulk, is photographed here in mid-change.
Best of racerboy
This man is a mincing, sweating advertisement for Nair...
Best of catbat
all the wedgies as a child turned out to be just good practice for adulthood.
Best of Six Degrees of Blondness
For the love of Christ, just Don't. Turn. Around.
Best of attmay
So now we've finally found the gay love child of Betty Grable and Alf the alien.
Best of e-ho
George Clooney gains 30 lbs in preparation for his next roll - "Islamaback Mountin': My short life as a gay Muslim"
Best of nevergrewup
Assfacia (noun): disease where a person's face takes on the appearance of one's ass. This progresses to the point where a affected individual can not tell the difference.
Best of jbinnout
"I justh love to color coordinate when coming out on the sthreeths. Alwaysth match your sthockths with a darling little ball cap (ooohh, did I sthay that out loud?), right Andrew?"
Best of David Simon
"You actually lock your bike up and remove the front tire? Funny, I've never had to."
"That ticket line across the street is about to get a whole lot shorter. Watch this."
Best of andthenblammo!
"Oh, yessth, Insthpector Callahan, I feel very lucky!"
That's not just junk in the trunk, that's the whole landfill.
"The good news is, Miss Bach, we've found those original "Daisy Dukes" someone stole from your home. The bad news is, trust me, you don't want them back anymore."
I see Paris, I see France, I'm putting a slug through my head so I don't see your underpants!
Best of Rodney Dill
I don't think this episode of Sopranos is going to be long remembered
Best of Submariner
"You see the crack from the top?" Francesco could not seem to properly assimilate American plumber customs.
Best of WALSTIB
BareAssGuy: "Has anyone seen Scrotum InflationGuy? He said to meet him right here."
"And now for something completely different...."
Best of T. Harris
Even Helen Thomas' dick went limp after seeing this pic.
Inspired by bad-d-d-dude
Al Borland figured if Lowell from Wings could get an Oscar nom for "Sideways," he was a shoo-in for his role in "The Dukes of Brokeback."
Best of Robert
"Throw out your hands. Stick out your tush. Hands on your hips. Give 'em a push. You'll be surprised You're doing the French mistake! Voila!"