Friday, April 21, 2006
Cinema Friday In Absentia
From Mr. Cranky
1. "I read that it's good for the cuticles."
2. "Oh, no, here comes Michael Moore; quick, hide the sandwiches!"
3. Debbie Does Doodie.
4. Emboldened by reading about other cultures, Laurie indulges in "matters of the left hand."
5. Insert blonde-with-dirty-toilet joke here: _________________.
6. Brokebowel Mountain.
7. Insomnia and prune danish, it's a lethal combination.
8. The grafitti reads, "Sphincter Boy Was Here! And here! And here...."
8. "I'll take 'Places I Wouldn't Stick My Hand In On a Bet' for $1,000, Alex."
9. "Don't worry, Cindy, we'll pretend this never happened. You know, like the time we got drunk and went down on each other."
10. The scene that inspired Shakespeare to write, "France is a dog hole, and it no more merits the tread of a man's foot."
Best of AM42:
This must be why they never showed the toilet on The Brady Bunch.
Ted Kennedy's housekeeper just doesn't get paid nearly enough.
Where will you be when your laxative starts working?
Best of T. Harris:
"Oh my God Larry, you were right! Helen Thomas was the last one to use this toilet. I just found her press pass. And some corn."
Best of Jeff:
Are you kidding? Do you realize how much Sprint will charge me for a new phone?!?
Best of Rodney Dill:
"Sorry dear, I'll remember to put the seat down next time."
"Outta my way, it was $1 Burrito night at Taco Bell."
Best of Cyberludite:
This week on Fear Factor: Debbie is given a choice between going on a date with a random Caption This! regular or digging around a disgusting toilet!
Best of Bubbe:
All service stations are the same.