Monday, April 03, 2006
1. Investors were not reassured by a sneak peak at GM's new minivan.
2. Why is this guy not going to get any on his date tonight? Oh, where to begin...?
3. The Phoenix Coyotes offered a $2,000 reward for the return of their customized Zamboni.
4. Baywatch: Tattooine
5. "Dammit, Harold. This doesn't look like Amish country at all. For Gosh sakes, pull over and ask directions!"
6. "Crap... all the way from Mos Eisley to deliver a pizza and no freakin' tip! I hate Sand People."
7. "Picked it up at the Neverland Ranch yard sale. There's still some roofies and a pair of Underoos in the back seat."
8. Trying to drive and check his hair in the rearview mirror at the same time. Typical Metrosexual.
Best of Lyn
Portable Jacuzzi looking for Girls Gone (way out in the) Wild
Ty Pennington gets a dose of his own medicine.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Dang there's an officer trying to pull me over, I hope he speaks bocce."
Maytagonator: Leader of the Rebel Appliance.
♫ Oh I've been through the desert on a Force with no name... ♫
Best of prince of leaves
Q: What do you get when you cross a Roomba and a Dalek?
Inspired by the success of the resurrected Battlestar Galactica, ABC updates The Six Million Dollar Man in a pilot episode featuring the beloved Death Probe.
Best of radio free fred
Scooter Libby's Rascal.
Best of Submariner
Da-amn! Surfacing in Arizona is a b!tch - more speed
Mark Hamill fondly remembers the trip to pick up his prom date...
Best of jeff
Australian SAS demonstrates their new "Floating Outback Mobility Infantry Carrier (FOMIC)."
British SAS demonstrates why they can never pick up chicks in the Australian Outback...
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"This will have to do until I save up for my Landspeeder," mused young Skywalker.
Best of jeff
Ladies & Gentlemen, Tattoine Landspeeders, Inc. is proud to present - The Minivan!
Best of Anonymous
This Is Not Your Evil, Dark Side Force-Wielding, Helmet-Wearing Father's Oldsmobile...
Best of Dusty
John Kerry is still revising his war stories but anyone who questions his heroism in the Clone Wars will be called "Liar! Liar!" by Larry O'Donnell.
Original Photos and Specs (You can buy one of these... nerd!) are found here.