1. Note to self: Never get drunk and pass out cold at Lambda Lambda Lambda ever again.
2. "Thag, take napkin. Got mammoth on thigh."
3. Little did anyone know that Andrew Sullivan was secretly working with the military to develop a Mardi Gras camoflauge uniform.
4. That kid who ate boogers and paste is now 35 and just as pathetic as he was when you used to steal his lunch money.
5. Harlequin with tighty-whities, are you mad??!
6. "Turn your head and cough."
7. White shoes would match better, but it's not yet Memorial Day; think anyone will notice?
8. Brokeback Pierrot.
9. "Good, keep them closed, then spin around three times and see if you can Pin the Tool on the Fool."
10. Just. Plain. Wrong.
Hat tip: Sondra K
Best of Cyberludite:
Reason number #3289 to never make bizzare bets with your buddies over the outcome of a football game.
Best of Submariner:
Make sure to paint "me" to the top of my knee. I going trolling for a smelly pirate hooker later.
Geoff? Are you sure Fabio got started this way?
Best of Rodney Dill:
"Jees Rodney, There's gotta be an easier way to appear in VtheK's caption contest."
"So you're sure this paint is water soluable?"
"As far as you know."
And just as suddenly, Emmit Kelly was only the world's second saddest clown.
Best of Lyn:
What mountain did you climb again while vacationing in Oahu? Oh, Diamond (Broke) Back!
Best of prince of leaves:
"Forget stripes, Jerry...argyle is so much more slimming on a flabby pot-belly like yours!"
Getting ready for the Harlequin Romance Cover-Model Competition, with a box of poster paints, a pair of whitie-tighties, and no clue.
Best of am42:
Thought somewhat surprised to see this photo posted on the internet, VtheK always knew that his checked past would someday come back to haunt him.
Best of Silhouette:
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Best of The Man:
VtheK's first day at his new job went off without a hitch.
Best of Jeff:
Before getting a job on NCIS as Agent McGee, Sean Murray had a more interesting job.