1. "I'll need $300 to extend your 'naughty prison warden' fantasy another hour, Senator Clinton."
2. "No-body knows... the trouble I've seen..."
3. "Now, why would anyone lock up such a beautiful set of matched luggage," Andrew Sullivan wondered.
4. "The Vice President has promised you complete immunity if you handcuff yourself to the white house fence and shake it a little."
5. I remember this scene. I was terrified that Leo di Caprio would drown before... oh, wait it's a chick.
6. "... and I refuse to leave until the entire western capitalist system is dismantled. Now, bring me a Starbucks."
7. "Oh, c'mon. Big Deal. Pretty much all hot female teachers are jumping on their sixth graders these days. In Florida, it's just a $50 fine."
H/T: Blogs4Bauer ("Hey, you can't do that. That's Cheatin'" Watch me.)Best of sonicfrog
"No-body knows... the trouble I've BEEN..."
Best of Critical Matt
The Christian Peacekeeper group thanked her captives for releasing her making no mention of the fact that Jack Bauer gleefully killed 23 people to secure her release.
Northwest Airlines now handcuffs you and forces you to watch gorillas pummel your luggage unless you pay the extra $15 for your exit row seat.
Best of Submariner
I don't care if you were the DNC nominee for Vice President, John; it's still $200 for 30 minutes.
Well, Ms. Parker; looks like you stay that way 'til we can figure out Jarod's clue...
Don't tell me, don't tell me, I know this one;
"Troubled Catholic Girls in Cell Block D?"
Best of Rodney Dill
Stories From Beyond the Abu Ghraib -- in this week's episode. "Dear Diary, Today I'm gonna attempt the Triple Lyndee."
Best of Occasional Reader
So Jack Bauer gets to handcuff THIS, while the NYPD has to wrestle with a pasty, doughy, midriff-baring Cindy Sheehan. It just isn't fair.
"If Boris weel just come and rescue me from this jay-ul, ve vill be able to get moose and squirrel."
Best of andthenblammo!
"Man, when Ralph's says '10 items or less in this line', they really mean it!"
"Jeez, when Sharon Stone crossed her legs, she got away with murder. This Sullivan guy won't even let me slide on jaywalking!"
Best of prince of leaves
If you like Number Six, you're gonna love Number Nine.