1. This week on GhostHunters, the spectral hands of JFK are caught on tape groping a production assistant.
2. "The police outline artist is almost done, ma'am. Now, where else did Senator Clinton touch you?"
3. Exhibit-A in the sexual harassment suit filed against the motorocycles dudes from the A-Ha "Take on Me" video.
4. "Icy hands of death pulling you into a realm of infinite darkness? You can probably ignore them. They are harmless unless they brought paper towels."
5. Many women experience "Phantom Groping" Sensations for months after a weekend at the Kennedy Compound.
6. Former interns at Pixar announced the world's first Virtual Sexual Harassment class action suit today.
Lileks linked to this a few weeks ago, and I've been saving her for a hot babe dry spell.