1. "That's it Billy. Eat 'em up. Consuming the entrails of your enemies will make you big and strong."
2. 2nd place winner: "Something More Hideous Than Helen Thomas Competition," 2002.
3. Norman Rockwell's Cannibal Zombie Child.
4. "Thanks for making us lunch, Mrs. Bobbitt."
5. While adults were routinely shocked by Billy's spot-on recreation of the diner scene in When Harry Met Sally, it did win him a weekend at the new al-Neverland Ranch in Bahrain.
Best of David Simon
"Oh boy, I can't wait for you to show me all the new tricks I can do with these bread sticks, Mr. Sullivan."
Best of Anonymous
"Drink milk for strong bones and healthy teeth. Got any other great advice for me, ma?"
Best of Rodney Dill
"...with a nice Chianti."
Best of WALSTIB
"Mom! This new recipe is Great! What did ya say that ingredient was called...ampheti-what?
Best of radio free fred
"Hey Beaver Ya Wanna Go Choke A Chicken After Lunch?"
Best of Submariner
This is great, mom! Can we have Placenta Helper™ every Wednesday?
June? Don't you think the Beave's teeth look like they need sharpening again?
Best of The Man
Andrew Sullivan's mother was happy that he would eat his meals...but the sucking on Hot Dogs was getting on her nerves.
Best of nevergrewup
Little Billy ate so much spaghetti that it was oozing out of every pore in his body.
From Plan 59, on a tip from Discarded Lies.