1. "Oh, Cancer Boy, you are, like, such an inspiration and stuff."
2. Strangely, the song that comes to mind is The Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up."
3. "Cindy, when you talk about global conflict it makes as much sense as me singing Barry White's love songs."
4. Dr. Evil rolls out his least effective fembot ever.
5. Unfortunately for America, Cindy Sheehan would turn her back on the Heaven's Gate Cult and its enigmatic founder, Do, before the arrival of the Hale-Bopp comet.
6. Cindy Sheehan's other son, Powder, contributed nothing to her media-whore empire, and was soon forgotten.
7. "... and I also find you erotically hideous."
8. "Thank you, Mother Sheehan. I think we can all agree that 'War is icky' will go down as one of the great philosophical insights of our time."
9. Although the rest of the crew was put off by its hideous appearance, foul smell, and shrill unintelligible language, Captain Picard was able to communicate with the alien life form.
10. The Dalai Lama meets the Berkeley Cow.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Yup, if I looked like either of these two, I'd probably be losing my religion too.
"Everybody Hurts" just looking at the picture.
In his younger days, James Carville dated Thelma from the Scooby-Doo gang.
R.E.M. meets D.U.M.
Best of Lyn
I doubt Brynner and Kerr have anything to fear from the new leads for "The King and I."
Best of David Simon
"Don't worry, I'll help you get in touch with your feminine side." "Oh thank you, Michael."
Best of Submariner
"Whoa, Michael! This time Pepsi didn't extinguish you in time, eh?"
Best of Rodney Dill
Voted the Ugliest lesbian marriage of all time.
Best of Brendt
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel nauseous
Best of Robert
REM releases a remix of "Man on the Moonbat" in honor of Cindy.
H/T: Van Helsing