1. Roger Corman's "King Kong."
2. "All right, you kids. I warned you to stay offa my lawn. Prepare to be carpet-bombed."
3. The thrilling climax to Honey, I Shrunk the Jumbo Jet.
4. Good, Rocket Boy is distracted. I can Hail Mary this right into the back of his head.
5. "Go Long!"
6. "Yeah, he's trippin' on Iraqi hashish, yeah, he thinks he can fly, but I'm wondering if our best entertainment option is 'talk him down' or 'egg him on.'"
7. Radio-Controlled Airplane Enthusiast on the Roof was a weak sequel to Fiddler.
8. "He keeps sobbing about 'Goose' and vowing to kill those red bastards. Let's get him outta the sun."
Best of Submariner
Ed Wood's special effects lived up to reputation in his remake of "Air Force 1"
The Mexican Army prepares for another drug assault on the southern US.
Camera working? check
Windage calculated? check
Temp over 90°? check
Nudist colony over that fence? check
I'm King of the Hummer! Anybody want to challenge me? (Besides Pvt Sullivan?)
Best of radio free fred
"O.K. Mr. Vice President Pretend It's A Quail!"
Best of Lyn
Tattoo's fantasy finally comes true - he's bigger than de-plane, de-plane.
Best of WALSTIB
"Hey! You can take an eye out like that...."
Best of T. Harris
Top o' the world, Ma! Top o' the world!
Best of David Simon
"No fair. I won't give it back. It's mine. And if you make me give it back, I'll hold my breath until I turn blue."
Best of nevergrewup
After years of discussion and debate the U.N. agrees to a limited air strike against Iran's nuclear facilities.
Best of andthenblammo!
"Oh, this? This is a leftover prototype the Carter administration insisted we build. Offically, it's the B267 Twin-engined Wide-range Airborne Tactical Joint Carrier, or TWAT-JC for short; but we just called it the 'Rabbit Strafer'"
Best of The Man
Snakes on a Remote Control Airplane premiers in April