1. "Stop playing with that airplane and help me get this smelly pirate hooker to the holding pen."
2. "As you can see, if a plane had truly attempted to crash at ze Pentagon, it would have been eaten by a giant, flannel-wearing butch lesbian. Clearly, ze 9-11 attacks were a terrible hoax."
3. Remember how cool the French Cop was in The Transporter, and then they made him completely lame in Transporter 2? I have no caption for that, but damn that still sucks.
4. "Step back. When he is ready, he will call for you."
5. "Dude... this airplane... it's like... paper..." ValuJet's failures were traced to having this guy as the lead mechanic.
6. "Stand away from the paper airplane eater," was one of worst Kids in the Hall sketches, but David Foley (at left) managed to remain fabulous.
7. "He thinks he's Herve Villechaize. You should get a picture of this... WHORE!"
8. "Look, as the Chief Engineer for Airbus, your obsession with 'If one of our planes crashed in the Andes carrying the casts from 'Lost' and '24', who would eat whom?' is kind of creepy."
9. When Celeste challenged Bertrand to a deep throat competition, she had no idea who she was messing with.
10. "... but anyway, surrender was exactly the right to do. The Germans were very mean."
Best of Rodney Dill
During his 6 years of High School, Ned had always dabbled with substance abuse, now he was hoping to achieve a new high through the Bernoulli Effect.
Best of Submariner
Is it just me or is the lamest Rave, ever?
Best of radio free fred
I Want My Maypo! ( This was funny stuff in the 50s )
Best of jeff
Performance Art, French edition: Jaques pulls the string dropping Brigitte's pants and Henri deep throats a paper airplane. Like all performance art, it's meaningless.
Best of David Simon
"Oh, you folks paid to see him gag? Wait a minute while I unzip this broad's pants."
Best of Mr. Right
During halftime at a recent Lakers game, Charlie Sheen tries to prove to Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe that those "jets" could never have taken down the WTC towers with his awe-inspiring 9/11 re-enactment.
Best of ThatGayConservative
"Dude! You're not a cop, you're just a parking lot attendant. So gob the mega-spliff like this!"
Hat Tip: Silhouette. Picture Source: AFP/File/Anne-Christine Poujoulat