1. Spike Lee has really let himself go.
2. Gigantor was thrown out of the game when he got really excited and started pounding on the heads of the people in front of him like bongos.
3. "Damn, why do we always end up seated in front of the fat guy who has to sing 'My Heart Will Go On' in a piercing falsetto."
4. "Ain't no restrainin' order gonna save your ass if you don't put my kid in now, coach!"
5. Lady Albritten could not wait to show those stuffy British Peers the new Lord Albritten she picked up at the Tennessee State Fair.
6. Call me an aesthete, but I think his shirt and cap should properly be labeled "Gross."
Best of The Man
Andrew Sullivan and Oliver Willis (back right and left) really enjoy their dates to Nets games.
Best of Rodney Dill
"I NEED 4 HOTDOGS, 2 POLISH SAUSAGE, 5 NACHOS, 3 BEERS, 8 PRETZELS, 4 BAGS OF CHIPS, 9 COKES... OK ANYBODY ELSE NEED SUMPTIN'?"
"Hey, #956 I think you're hot!!!"
Best of radio free fred
New Jersey Nets Install Cyborg Space Heaters.
Best of prince of leaves
"Yeah, I'm large, but so what?! I deserve to be loved too! I'm a big, beautiful person, and nobody can take that away from me!"
-- Cyrus picks an inopportune time to have a Dr. Phil Moment.
Best of Cybrludite
Oh-no! There goes Tokyo...
Best of David Simon
Terrence winces as he realizes that he's one achoo away from being peppered with a most disgusting mucous-popcorn-hot dog chunk olio.
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
Beyoncé laughed. Jay-Z winced in digust. Rerun shrieked in horror. Jeanne Kirkpatrick cooed with delight. Needless to say, reactions were mixed watching Janet Reno do the lambada during the NBA halftime show.
Best of Submariner
Mike al'Moore remakes "Black Like Me."
Sent to me by Fizzix