1. "Patti LaBelle... No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!"
2. The Michael Jackson Salon promises to make you as white as possible, or your money back!
3. And you wondered whatever happened to Boy George.
4. "Yum! A fat juicy louse!"
5. Titania and Oberon eventually went into the salon business.
6. YAWN. Another weird crappy video? Bjork, you are so over.
7. "I'd like to try something twisted and kinky." "You've come to the right place." "Are we still talking about hair?"
8. Sure. Make fun of the bridesmaids at a Massachusetts wedding. Read their story. Educate yourselves morons.
Best of Silhouette
Later, when her makeover turned out looking odd, Karen had to admit she might have missed a few red flags.
As soon as we're finished here, wardrobe will fit you with your table.
Best of The Man
The sequal to Snakes on a Plane: Crazy-ass Hairstylist on a Plane.
Best of Occasional Reader
The Sci-Fi Channel's bid to cash in on the whole "makeover" craze was ultimately a crashing failure.
Best of Submariner
Sure. Make fun of Elton John's broken hearted stylist and lifelong love. Real classy. Read their story. Edumacate yourselves. morons.
George Plimpton also had one, short, run at high fashion. Mr. Blackwell was not pleased...
Best of prince of leaves
After the crowds had at last departed, performers from the Torino Olympics opening ceremonies went back to normal life.
Best of attmay
One more of these and you can have a production of Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Mikado."
Best of Cybrludite
A rare still of Zoe & Kaylee getting their hair done on an Alliance planet from a lost episode of "Firefly".
Best of Cricket
Harvey Firstien and his partner at work on the new Mrs. Doubtfire.
From Detroit News Photoblog. Photo Credit: John T. Greilick