1. "But, mon ami, you slept with ze hideous smelly Sheehan woman almost six months ago, non? Surely, you must have showaired once seence zen?"
2. "Mon ami! Zat story about using ze sheet to hold your dreadlocks was just an urban legend!"
3. "Dude, it's called deodorant. De-O-Dor-Ant! It's not expensive."
4. Once again, armpit funk triumphs overs halitosis.
5. He was actually trying to get Andrew Sullivan's attention with a sign reading "My Eel Bites Ass," but was thwarted by his own severe dyslexia.
6. He may be confident, but I doubt he's dry or secure.
7. "Stop whining and feed my hair some crickets."
8. After a liftime of immersion in their own BO, most French find Centox nerve gas to be, at worst, a mild irritant.
9. Wow, the sign the guy in back is holding must be ginormous!
10. For the dude on the left "Pull my finger" was followed with "I immediately regret this decision!"
Best of Cybrludite
The other side of the sign of course, says, "Je me rends!"
Best of Cybrludite
Yo, Kobe, je suis ouvert, mais rempli d'ennui!
Sûr. Faites l'amusement du hippie smelly qui ne veulent pas devoir travaill. Lisez leur histoire. Instruisez-vous, des débiles.
Best of David Simon
"Whoa dude, the next time one of your relatives dies in a heat wave, you gottal have 'em picked up and put in a freezer."
Best of Submariner
What? NOT ONE of us remembered a Mexican flag?
Moments later, authorities revved up the water cannons and threw hospitality industry samples of Dial™ to the crowd.
Best of Mr. Right
All your body odors are belong to us!
Nearly 20 years after their one and only smash hit "Don't Disturb This Groove" rocketed up the charts worldwide, mobs of adoring French fans still want to get it on with members of the techno-funk group The System...
"Fifty bucks says the kid on the left picks his nose... fifty bucks more says he eats it!"
Best of AM42
Holy crap! The last Sheehan captioning was posted five days ago, and this place still reeks!
Hat Tip: Zeke. Original Photo: Y'arrr