1. Ironically, the book was The Man Who Thought His Wife Was a Hat.
2. In the Paris version, the chick is wearing a burqa and the book is on fire.
3. Rumsfeld disabled the voracious fembot with one well-thrown copy of A La Recherche du Temps Perdu.
4. The bunny with the pancake on its head is s-o-o-o-o-o-o jealous.
5. Who came up with the brilliant idea of having someone who thinks Candide is a shade of nail polish promote literacy?
6. "How to Perform a Home Alignment Check," Chapter 28 of the Stepford Wife Owner's Manual.
7. Endive turned over Mohammed Atta's library records to the FBI, and soon felt the wrath of the American Library Association Mafia.
8. The entire book consists of nothing but a list of reasons she will not date Bill Maher.
9. Each model was told to pick the book that had most influenced her life. Endive chose Sultry Pouting for Dummies.
10. And you thought bibliophilia was just a fancy word for book-collecting.
Best of Phil
In the dress ordered for Jessica Simpson, a coloring book is used.
Best of The Man
Behold, the librarian at the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Don't Read Good.
Muslims took to the streets after a Danish fashion show where the Koran was used as a hat. A peaceful hat.
Best of David Simon
Models learn to walk with books on their heads. Leave it to a blond to strap it on.
Best of andthenblammo!
"So I'm all like, woah, Mr. Bigshot Judge, like, hey, if Granny didn't want to get run over, she should have noticed my cell phone had fallen into my soy latte and that I had to run that red light cause, omigod I was like totally late for Pilates class, so she shouldn't have clopped her walker in front of my Escalade, and the blood totally ruined my wax job, and he's all like, 'Young lady, you're a menace to society, and I'm throwing the book at you!', and I was all like, whatever. Now my head hurts."
Best of radio free fred
"Now That's What I Call A Table Of Contents."
Best of Submariner
Joe Biden loved it; course he claimed to have written it.
The awkward need not apply at Barnes and Noble...
Best of Rodney Dill
"Care for a Ream?"
How to Read Women - for dummies
Best of T. Harris
Hey look, somebody finally figured out a practical use for a Noam Chomsky book!
Best of jbinnout
After creating the internet, Algore asked his friend Bill to come up with a spell checker.
Best of the paperboy
No, no, dear. You strap on this part, and throw the instructions away.
(Freshmen / blondes / Hellen Thomas / Debra Lafave / liberals - take your pick) always attempt the often tried, but never true method of learning by osmosis.
I thought of saving what The Man tipped me to (Yahoo News) for Thursday, but I'll gamble that a hotter chick with less clothing will turn up twixt now and then.