1. Nothin' to see here. Just another Berkeley High School Class Photo.
2. Weird Steet Theater (Inc) presents the Art of Hieronymous Bosch.
3. Nude Mormons gather 'round a statue of Joseph Smith. Actually, I'm just throwing that out in hopes that someday, someone doing a Google search for "Nude Mormons" will end up on this blog.
4. And yet, Andrew Sullivan's insatiable ass was still hungry for more.
5. It could be worse. They could be in lycra biking shorts.
6. Hey, it's never the wrong time for a Whacky Japanese Game Show!
Best of David Simon
With the price of a college education skyrocketing, students are sometimes forced to choose between clothes and dope.
Best of Submariner
Tonight on a very special episode of Friends...
I haven't seen that many publicly-flaunted shortcomings since the 2004 DNC Convention.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Dang it, I wish Rodney would get over his fear of speaking in public."
Best of The Man
The Enumclaw Class of 1998 were the last class to have the option of choosing the zoo for their Senior trip.
Why yes, we are here to interview as interns for the Clinton Foundation. Why do you ask?
Best of radio free fred
Former Enron Employees Hold Reunion
Crack House Raided, No Drugs Were Found.
Best of A.M. Mora y Leon
Balinese temple monkey convention whose flight got horribly misdirected.
Another Meeting Of Gamblers Anonymous...
Best of WALSTIB
Wow, there must be...57 tits out there!
"No, I'm not poking you with my elbow..."
Inspired by Submariner
Another one of Stewie Griffin's sexy parties get out of hand.
The Devil's Excrement on a tip from Frank at Discarded Lies. Ain't it great to have a blog where The Simpsons gets an ORA tag, but I can just assume everybody will get a Hieronymous Bosch reference?
P.S. Nude Mormons! Nude Mormons! Nude Mormons !Nude Mormons! Nude Mormons!