2. "Sure, I'll call you."
3. "You not worry, lifetime companion. Goliath go kill little kid with sling. Then, we go back to Goliath's place and party."
4. "I can't believe Kennedy's filibuster failed to stop Alito. Hold me."
5. "No! You may not kiss my groin pull and make it better!"
6. "No, I didn't say 'Kneel, Gay Man,' I said my favorite writer was Neil Gaiman.
7. "Son of Jor-El, Kneel before Zod!... Not so close."
8. "All right, stop crying. I'll buy some of your frakkin' AmWay products."
9. "What is it, boy? Trouble at the old well?"
10. "All right. Stop making such a fool of yourself. I'll tell you how to quit me."
Best of Rodney Dill
Sure is a lot of seamen.
I'll always be your wide receiver in the slot, man.
Best of Silhouette
In the locker room: "I love 24."
"Yeah, isn't Jack Bauer great?"
Best of Submariner
Look; I'll try to be more careful where I step, OK? oh, and sorry about your penis...
But what am I going to DO with 40 subscriptions to "Vibe?"
That wasn't my finger!
Best of bad-d-d-dude
The Navy considers modifying its "don't ask--don't tell" policy to a broader "don't ask, don't tell, and whatever you do, don't do it in public at half-time of the Army-Navy Game" policy.
Fairly used in accordance with applicable copyright laws. Standard disclaimer always applies. From that WaPo Best Pictures of 2005 Thingamajig.