1. "So, do you wanna make out?" "No!" "Oh, you are such a liar." "Oh, I so am!"
2. I could probably just copy/paste the Communist Manifesto for a caption here and no one would give a damn.
3. Brokeback Beach was one of the rare sequels that, like Superman II and Aliens, was vastly superior to the original movie.
4. "Would you help me flick some sand out of my bikini bottom... oh, yes! Yes! YES! Oh, yes! Flick that sand! Flick it hard!"
5. ORA --- "Um, Kate, is it true that you can make a big, black stallion appear just by thinking about it, or was Sawyer just yanking our chains?"
6. The remake of Thelma & Louise was one of the rare remakes that was vastly superior to the original.
7. ORA --- "Gee, Hurley. My friend and I were just saying that we would do just about anything for a big tub of ranch dressing... and we do mean, anything."
8. Systems Integration Corp reveal their new corporate logo. Sales increase 93,000% the first year.
9. ORA --- "Nope," said Sayid. "There is no chance of fixing the transmitter... EVER! ... we're just going to be stuck on this island forever, or at least until your boobs start to sag."
10. You know, I could probably just throw a bunch of unfunny Lost references here and no one would give a damn.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Oh, the Bush twins are so ready for us."
Best of The Man
Andrew Sullivan always had a dream of being stranded on a desert island...and having long flowing blonde hair.
Best of David Simon
I agree Carmen, the show is sooo much better sans David Hasselhoff.
"I'm sorry, it's just that the thought of Mrs. Clinton with my picture in one hand, and Mr. Thick One is the other is really creeping me out."
Best of Rufus Leaking
The twins, joined at the head, would not survive if separated, could never agree on a hair color
Best of Son Of The Godfather
OK, OK... it's time to upgrade my Ginger/Mary-Anne fantasy.
Show of hands... How many of you pervs moved the mouse pointer over the pic so you could see the little hand icon touch their naughty bits?... Oh right, so you're all gonna just leave me hangin' in mid-air now... great.
"'Scuse me ladies... Where might a lonesome traveler rest his weary head?"
Yo Have the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Isssue to thank for this. Go! Buy many copies. Distribute them in schoolyards and playgrounds. For the children. (Caption This is not responsible for anyone arrested handing out SISI's in schoolyards or playgrounds.) P.S.Has Anyone Seen Prough?