1. Gee, nobody ever had trouble figuring out how to quit me.
2. ORA -- Before using the Stargate to conquer the Ancient Egyptians, Ra was a world-champion figure skater.
3. Worst. Village People. Audition. Ever.
5. For good luck, Johnny plunges his right hand into a villager and pulls out his still beating heart before every match.
6. "Your crowbar is no match for my gender-bending powers, Tonya Harding."
7. "Hm, something tells me I wasn't the first guy to fist Andrew Sullivan this morning."
8. "And instead of a hot blond chick, Jeannie will become a gender-bending Jeannie/Genie..." the latest 60's sitcom remake was doomed from the get-go.
9. "You have a problem with portraying Jesus as a princessy, androgynous paedophile in Terrence McNally's Corpus Christi on Ice? Are you some kind of right wing religious wingnut or something?"
10. Oh, damn, I already used "sissy" as a thread title.
Best of Divine miss M
Well what d'ya know, the kid we used to beat up for his lunch money is now in the Olympics.
Best of Silhouette
Actually, it's difficult to beat the real caption. "American Johnny Weir says people 'should stay scared' about what comes out of his mouth."
Oddly enough, the French judge loved him, but his outfit gave Mr. Blackwell the dry heaves.
Best of The Man
I hate the Winter Olympics because it is full of strange honkeys" - Bryant Gumbel
Best of David Simon
"I'm such a faggot, even I want to kick my ass."
"For this next move, imagine your parting Brian Joubert's cheeks and gazing dreamily."
"Hey Michael, why is there kid poop on this glove you loaned me?"
"American Johnny Weir says people 'should stay scared' about what comes out of his mouth." And what goes into it.
"See? Neet really does keep you smoother longer with no razor stubble."
"This feels funny. My hands are in the air and my feet are on the ground."
Best of Rodney Dill
Dick Cheney: "Just look at my lesbian daughter, Wouldn't that make you want to shoot someone."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
I think we all know what Brian Boitano would do.
Explain your way out of this photo, Robert Downey Jr!
Those Abu Ghraib photos just keep on comin'.
Best of Submariner
Last known photo of Johnny Weir as his signature high-speed "Corkscrew Twirl" augered him in to Lake Michigan during his outdoor, Great Lakes exhibition in Chicago.
Best of Dusty
The new French Olympic uniforms were such a hit in San Fransico!
Best of sonicfrog
What, did Bjork have a yard sale???
I put on a thick pair of asbestos gloves and lifted this from MSNBC on a tip from David Simon.