1. "Billy, are you SURE you're not taking steroids?"
2. "Good, now try the slave girl costume. One way or another, Billy, you're going to Neverland!"
3. "Are you happy now, dad? I mean, you're asking mommy for 'a little head,' and now you've got this picture."
4. "Isn't it awesome that NFL Fantasy Camp and NAMBLA Fantasy Camp rented out the same park this year, Uncle Roy?"
5. "Nice garroting, Billy, but you really only need to strangle, not decapitate. Let's try again on Taylor Jacobs."
6. "Crawling inside his hollowed out corpose is your only chance of surviving on Hoth outside the Rebel Base."
7. "Dammit K don't you have any frakkin' idea how much that hurts!"
8. "Next, take my picture behind the "Maude" cutout. Damn, Dad, I love the Bea Arthur Museum."
9. "It's not workin', pops. I'd still rather play with dolls. Can we go see Brokeback Mountain now ple-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-a-s-e?"
10. "Wow... I feel like a graphic depiction of the disparity between Donovan McNabb's hype and his actual talent."
Fairly used in accordance with copyright blah-blah... the WaPo thought this was one of the best pictures of 2005.