1. In Europe, instead of wholesome Americana, they get weird, Felliniesque crap like this.
2. "I can't believe all of us came dressed as Dan Rather's ego."
3. And then Blogger's server collapsed under the weight of Andrew Sullivan captions, which was ironic because Sully is a notorious bare-backer.
4. On the other hand, does anything say 'Europe' better than a bunch of cartoon characters with completely empty thought balloons?
5. Yoko Ono's rendition of 'Imagine' caused many spectators heads to explode.
6. The adult in me rolls his eyes at the sight of frosted Euro-trash with big balloon heads, but the kid in me thinks 'cool BB gun targets.'
7. John Kerry's attempt to escape The Island is once again foiled by Rover.
8. Olympic Opening Ceremony or lost episode of Twin Peaks, you be the judge."
9. The Euros tried to psyche out the Americans by showing their massive and superior intellects, but the Yanks knew they were just a bunch of airheads.
10. It was supposed to be a tribute to '99 Red Balloons,' but the color was changed for fear of offending Islam somehow.
Best of sonicfrog
Though many doubt the prospect of success, rehearsal continues on Andrew Lloyd Weber's new musical "Balloons".
Best of Rodney Dill
The arrival of Hellraiser's Pinhead sort of deflated the decorum of the festivities.
DRUDGEBREAKING: A South Korean scientist today announced that Howie Mandel has been cloned enmass. developing...
Best of Chevy Rose
"So we float when we jump, right? Right? RIGHTTTTTWRONGGGGGGGG"
Best of David Simon
The Raelians unveil their new vestments.
Best of jbinnout
Yeah, my trainer gave me shots, too. He swears it's just vitamins. All natural. I'll pass that urine test. Noooo problem.
Best of Submariner
The Amish were astonished that they could relieve the building pressure by er, um, ah, handling their ah, problem for a few minutes...
This is most certainly NOT the "Naked News," though the cup size might be right for that one Danish blond...
From Breitbart on a tip from El Hombre.