1. "Oh, Randy, don't you just love Gay Pride Week?"
2. "It's just your reflection. Stop pecking at it."
3. "Wow, you mean before the operation, you were an Olympic figure skater?"
4. Mary-Kate Olson couldn't hold a candle to Carolyn Jones or Angelica Huston, Morticia Addams-wise. But Ashley made a passable Gomez.
5. "Isn't it great that we get to play the wives of the Sultan of Brunei in this movie? I wonder where the cameras are."
6. "And if you say 'Bloody Mary' three times fast, the image of a pale, skeletal, whore will appear in the mirror."
7. Really Embarrassing ORA -- Chekhov was furious with what the Squire of Gothos had done to them. Sulu couldn't stop staring at himself.
8. "Look at me-- I look like I was passed around at a Satanic Orgy all night. (sigh) The mirror never lies."
9. A moment later, Mary-Kate stepped into the tiny tar pit and was lost forever.
10. "I am the thinnest I have ever been. I am actually below my birth weight. Thank you, crack!"
11. Janet Reno likes her bitches femme, dammit!
Best of Divine miss M
"Stevie Nicks' hand-me-downs are so much fun, 'cause after we get the dresses taken in, there's always enough fabric left over to make a handbag AND a giant drag-ass train."
I always heard that men like women who are shaped like WOMEN, not teenaged boys, unless, of course, they prefer teenaged boys, in which case, they usually want THEM to look like women.
Best of Submariner
Ennui, why won't you release me?
Best of David Simon
"You talkin' to me? I said, you talkin' to me?"
Johnny Weir: "Basic black before evening, sweetie? Who's your personal stylist, Stevie Wonder?"
Best ORA of sonicfrog
"Scarlet, that gown is gorgeous" "Thank you. I saw it in the window and just couldn't resist it".
Best of Anonymous
Best of Cybrludite
"If they had any tits, I'd chili-dog them both." - Giggiddy Giggiddy
Best of Dan
"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most grotesquely emaciated Olsen Twin of them all?"
More Olsen Twins. Don't rag on me for not knowing which is which. That's nothing for a man to be ashamed of.