1. The death of Gary Busey.
2. Wow, Rosie O'Donnell is really kicking the crap out of that Hell's Angel.
3. For political symmetry, I now have to find a picture of a donkey with a gaywad segway.
4. "On second thought, maybe the Fonz should jump over a shark instead."
5. That should teach Jay Leno not to park his motorbike in a crip space.
6. "Crazy Ganesh's Used Motorcycles! If you can beat our prices, I'll drown myself in the Ganges!"
7. "What elephant?"
8. The First Annual Elephant Steeplechase resulted in massive damage to the city, but the Grand Prize winner was happy with her motorbike.
Best of David Simon
Teddy Kennedy's bike is recovered after a spill in Mombasa's co-ed motocross.
"Dumbo hid it well this time, Babar. We really had to tear this place apart."
"Get your bike washed at Abu's. Two dollar. Three if you want it dry."
Best of The paperboy
"For the tougher clogs we use the elephant instead of the snake, but here's what was clogging your drain."
Best of Submariner
Although sporting a less-sturdy towing package than it's African counterpart, the Asian model does get far superior peanut-milage.
Republicans always get incensed when they see people buying Japanese...
In one hilarious out-take, Shelley Winters just drove a motorcycle instead of swimming underwater with the rope...
Best of Mr. Right
Lindsey Jacobelephant had the race all sown up, until she hot-dogged the next-to-last jump and lost control of the bike.
"I don't believe this! Tony Stewart just ran me right off the track!"
Best of Sonicfrog
No, wait. False alarm. That IS Gary Busey! He's starring in the new Tim Burton adaptation of Dr. Seuss's "Horton Hears a Whowwaa!".
Best of T. Harris
You think that motorcycle looks in bad shape now, wait 'til it comes out the other end.
Best of Silhouette
The Asian verison of those big RVs with a subcompact car hitched to the back.
Not to be a killjoy or anything, but that photo makes me sad. Elephants are highly intellignet loving creatures. (Good eatin', too. Especially the ears... with sugar and melted butter and a little cinnamon. Yummers. - V)
Hat Tip: Catherine Bach