1. Andrew Sullivan is dismayed to see the cops have raided the Chinatown bath house.
2. Ang Lee Announces Auditions for Tarzan, Lord of Brokeback Jungle
3. After the use of bulls is outlawed by Animal Rights Activists at the EU, Pamplona inaugurates its first annual "Running of the Chinese Guys in Loincloths."
4. After the 49ers won the Superbowl, the rioting on Castro Street resulted in the burning of over 1,400 Cabriolets and Miatas.
5. At first, I wondered what could make so many men run around in loincloths, then I saw the giant doobie on the left side of the screen.
6. Chinese officials are still trying to figure out a way to "out-weird" the Italians in the Opening Ceremonies for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
7. Aw, crap. The clones have escaped from Dr. Hwang's lab and are searching for their 'Clone-Daddies.'
8. Today's Klan! Lighter! Sportier! Not afraid to show it's face!
Best of jeff
When asked later why they ran, one of the participants replied, "Did you see what they tied those loincloths off to, man?!?"
Best of Lyn
I don't know but I've been told;
Sumo thongs stop jock-itch mold.
Sound off! Left, right, left, right.
Best of Anonymous
20 men share a common nightmare about dancing in a public place wearing nothing but their socks and their underwear, somewhere outside a shrine located in... The Twilight Zone.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Casual Friday" seemed to be a hit at the temple.
And you thought the cleaning service at that hotel you just stayed at took your towels to have them washed, didn't you?
Best of T. Harris
Recently released Abu Ghraib prisoners are on the march to show the world that deep down, they really rather enjoy humiliation.
"Okay guys, grab ahold of that rope and PULL! Remember, the losers have to go out in public and wear embarrassing outfits."
Best of Submariner
After the Pride Parade, Heath immediately bought matching Sumo outfits for wrasslin' around with Jake in the pup tent up on the mountain.
All the Spermies understood that undress rehearsal was critical to the success of the protest.
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"Dammit, Heideki, I wish I knew how to quit you!"
Borrowed from the Clinton News Network, on a tip from Divine Miss M.