1. "No... I'm with stupid."
2. "Oh, Hugo, you arranged to have some dissidents crushed just for me? You sweetie! That's just what Castro did when we were dating."
3. Mother Moonbat gives Brokeback Mountain an enthusiastic Thumbs Up! Chavez daydreams of a Jake-and-Hugo-sandwich-on-hot-buttered-Heath.
4. After seeing Brokeback Mountain, mother Moonbat went lesbo and a wrote a children's book about the experience: The B*tch in the D*tch Makes the Sw*tch.
5. Chavez's earwig moons the running dogs of the yankee imperialist press.
6. "Speaking of running dogs, a little jogging might help with those thighs, Mother Sheehan."
7. "I thought a prolonged session of prostate massage with Jesse Jackson would cure my thumbsucking, but it only got worse."
8. The Bush Administration finally figured out what to do about Hugo Chavez: Beam him down on an away mission with Kirk, Spock, and McCoy.
9. Mother Moonbat gives an enthusiastic thumbs up to "only the best freakin' tater tots ever!"
10. "He fought bravely, I say spare this gladiator. What say you, Emperor Chavez?"
Best of sonicfrog
"God. Hugo. I love you so much... I have spinach in my teeth, don't I".
Best of jeff
Cindy Sheehan demonstrates that she's so incompetent that she can't even make a proper "hand" gun...
Best of Van Helsing
"Hugo says what he likes about me is I'm all thumbs. I shove it right up there and he yips in ecstasy."
Best of Mr. Right
Oh, Hugo! That shirt looks simply smashing on you... but shouldn't the hammer and sickle go in the front?
"That smile needs to be a little wider, Ms. Sheehan... here, let me help!"
Best of bad-d-d-dude
“Cindy ‘The Assassin’ Sheehan signals 'all systems go' to her secret accomplice, Pat Robertson, as President Chavez looks on—unaware that he is about to be literally whined into oblivion.”
Cindy Sheehan, thinking she had been introduced to Victor Hugo, gives a big thumbs up as she explains to President Chavez how she loved reading "Les Miserables" in college. President Chavez, resigned to the use of hearing aids as age and occupation catch up with him, smiles at the irony--he thought he was going to be visited by Charlie Sheen.
Best of Submariner
Cindy lets the crowd of tens (reporters) know that Hugo has agreed to write a new endorsement for her book cover.
Best of andthenblammo!
"Uh, chu are veerrry nize, Zindy, but I'm afraid I still ruv Rucy!"
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cindy is about to demonstrate the 'Peace Mom Prostate Massage' technique!"
Best of WALSTIB
Hugo: Thank goodness I found some gum to stuff in my ears to muffle the noise from that b*tch's mouth.
Cindy: I asked one of Hugo's guards to pull my finger and he pulled the farkin' thing clear off!
Best of Son Of The Godfather
When the motherships finally descended, Cindy welcomed the alien lizards to our planet without once questioning their motives.
Hat tip: Moonbattery. Originally from: Yahoo News/Ass-Press.