1. "Heterosexuality is a disease, I am the cure!"
2. "So, how many protests have you been to?" Clop! Clop! Clop! Clop!
3. "Damn, Velma. Not only does the light filter perfectly through your ears, but your cranium acts as a telephoto lens."
4. "So, how many fatal fires have you set this year?" Clop! Clop! Clop! Clop!
5. I sure hope those red straps must have a tensile strength approaching titanium alloy.
6. It's 10 o'clock. Do you know where your moonbat is? Do you care?
7. "My head is a protected Tele-Tubby spawning area."
8. Tinfoil ear-muffs not only shield against Karl Rove's mind control beam, they also pick up Radio Pacifica.
9. The gene pool could definitely use some chlorine, unfortunately, she used it all on her hair.
10. The ultimate, all-purpose, 'Before' picture.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Thank god she didn't join the Boobs, not bombs protest
Best of Prough91
I give up. Are the straps to keep her boobs up or her belly in?
Best of The Man
Andrew Sullivan found out he could protest and still make the 9pm showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Does this sign make me look stupid?
Best of Mr. Right
Maybe it's just my imagination, but even its own hair seems to be screaming, "SHUT UP!"
Janeane Garofalo kicks back with her homies after finishing her shift at Air America.
Best of Occasional Reader
"The medium is the message", Figure 1
Best of Right Wing Animator
She reminds me of my friend's Plague Marine from Warhammer 40k, she's about as ugly and bloated as him anyway..
Best of Cybrludite's Reruns
"I am the very model of a trendy faux bisexual/I dress in black to show that I'm a tortured intellectual/My piercings have gone septic but at least I'm not respectable/I think that labels stink and that Nutella is delectable ..."
Best of Cybrludite
Friends don't let friends shop at Hot Topic!
Best of Van Helsing
I do not want to be present when those straps give way.
Best of Sonic Frog
Rainbow Brite's less known sister, Darkly Dumb.
Little Miss Muffet, twenty years and many helpings of curd and whey latter.
Best of Submariner
You think this is harsh? You should see me in my day-job. I'm a Land's End® Customer Service Rep...
Photo From Zombie