Monday, January 30, 2006
Stormtrooper... Riding on the Metro-o-o-o-o-o
1. "Dammit, why do I always fall for that? I knew those were the droids I was looking for."
2. ORA --- "Oh, crap, it's John Rocker. I hope he doesn't sit next to me."
3. "If a squad of us took on a squad of Star Fleet red shirts, would anyone survive?" --- Stormtrooper Koan
4. "Yes, I have five dollars for each of you rebel scum."
5. "Why am I the only one wearing pants?"
6. "Hey, what's Billy Crystal doing to that old woman?"
7. "Damn vending machine's out of crack again. Stupid Bloomberg!"
8. "Let's see, should I get 'ribbed for her pleasure' or 'glow-in-the-dark..." when a scifi geek goes on a blind date, hope once again triumphs over experience.
9. "Hey, Floating Specter of Death, do you mind backing off while I put in my PIN number?"
10. "Crap. None of my captions made the 'Best of' list."
11. "So, the weekend train to the Dark Side doesn't run after 9:00 pm. I'm hosed."
Best of Rufus Leaking
You know, its not that you can't, but you shouldn't fart in a space suit. . .
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Berkeley Subway Station. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
"What the hell good is a Stormtrooper without his blaster?... G*ddamned Homeland Security!"
George Lucas would later sue Denmark for posting images he thought ridiculed the Empire.
Best of lawhawk
Damnit. I hate getting stuck in the ass-end of space, but this place sucks even worse.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Cripes, dang muggers took my blaster again, and the HHGTTG said this place was, "Mostly Harmless"
You invade the earth with the Storm Troopers you have, not the Storm Troopers you may want or wish to have at a later time.
Best of Submariner
Having my blaster confiscated sucks, but getting permanently rid of that inflated scrotum guy? Sooooooooo worth it!
Following the Vogon's poetry reading in the transport tube, nobody was totally sure whether the trooper was only catatonic, or dead.
Things always got a bit looser on "Casual Friday's" in the Three Mile Island, Nuclear Plant's reactor controls room...
Best of John
"Meet us on the subway," they said. "Wear your Storm Trooper costume," they said. Damn 10th graders.
This guy put it on his website, so he was basically asking for it. Hat tip to Evariste at Discarded Lies: IMHO, the best community blog EVER!