2. Now we know why the song is "Yo-Ho-Ho, and a bottle of rum."
3. "Thar she blows! Nope, she's done."
4. "The professor would rather look at a sea turtle than Ginger and Mary Ann's hooters? FAG!"
5. "In an emergency, Ginger's diaphragm doubles as a life preserver."
6. "My god! It's full of hookers."
7. "It's not a big ship, but we've always got room for more seaman."
8. "No, the Genghis Khan fantasy suite is over there, but feel free to ravish us on your way out."
9. "Check out the Gay p0rn cruise. They're shooting The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and the Gerald Fitzedmund."
10. "I'm gonna take these SPH's down below and shove my mast into their poopdecks. I guess you could call me a rear admiral..."
Best of Submariner
Chiang, run Dr. Phil off that plank.
Thank goodness! Here comes the dwarf with the camel. We should be able to begin filming momentarily...
Crap. A parade of spermies be blocking this route.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island!"
I had your site blogrolled for a while, but I'm taking you off because I don't appreciate your trying to squeeze humor out of offensive stereotypes about coolies, fancy-boys, and whores.
"Over there... Be that a bloated senator in an Oldsmobile?"
"There!... The fabled Island of Siliconia!"
Best of The Man
1539 - Hernando De Soto explored Florida and her friend Ambrosia.
Best of Van Helsing
"Where? All I see is a couple of sea ho's!"
Best of sonicfrog
What's this? The Poison Reunion tour???
Best of Rodney Dill
"Thar she blows, the Great White Whale" "Naw thats just Ted Kennedy farting in the wading pool."
Best of Prough91
(Stealing my own) You must be this tall to ride the pirate hooker.
Best of Cybrludite
What double entendres in the song Cardiff Rose?
Best of Cybrludite
"I am the very model of a trendy faux bisexual/I dress in black to show that I'm a tortured intellectual/My piercings have gone septic but at least I'm not respectable/I think that labels stink and that Nutella is delectable ..."
Best of Rufus Leaking
Pinafore! Pinafore! What DID I sign up for?
Tampa Bay Times on a tip from the Divine Miss M