1. Seeing that Gore is open, Kobe passes him a white hot ball of fused hydrogen.
2. "Dammit, Tink! It was a one-night stand. Get over it."
3. Gore's acid flashbacks have become so vivid they are now visible to outsiders.
4. Goru-kan unleashes a massive ball of white-fire-breath. "Your soul is mine... Fatality!"
5. "And I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I... Will Always... Love You-ou-ou-ou!"
6. "Dammit, Energy Being, I wish I knew how to quit you!"
7. Sensing that this Redeemer is a complete retard, the Oracle decides to fire up Halo just for the Hell of it. --- ORA---
8. "Brains! Brains!"
9. In a misguided MLK-day tribute, Al Gore does Al Jolson.
10. "Walk into the light! For the love of God, Walk into the light!"
Best of [Curious Onlurker]
"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain/ Too much of love drives a man insane/ You broke my will, but what a thrill/ Goodness gracious great balls of fire..."
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"Get in mah belly!", screamed Gore as he tried to catch the firefly.
Best of Submariner
"I've got the whole world, in my hands... come on, sing along, what are you people, uptight or something..."
Arioch! Arioch! Blood and souls for my lord Arioch!
Louis, upset that he was no longer the only complete wacko trying to drum up a national audience, orders the mother ship to take out Al with a personal-sized photon torpedo.
Sauron looks in to see how Al's doing.
Best of Chevy Rose
The Internet Isn't The Only Invention Gore Takes Credit --"LET THERE BE LIGHT!"
Best of Divine Miss M
"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"
Lastday. Carousel begins.
Best of jeff
To dreeeam...the impossible dreeam....!
Best of Mo K
"These hands have been touched by God!" (cue "Young Frankenstein" music)
Best of Van Helsing
Gore demonstrates how he caught the winning touchdown in Superbowl I, which remarkably occurred on the same day Prince Albert invented Penicillin.
Best of Occasional Reader
"NO, malevolent energy being, I will NOT engage in swordfighting with the Klingons! Instead, I laugh at you, hohoho!"
"That's where I saw the leprechaun! He told me to join the Angry Left."
Best of Anonymous
"And on the eighth day, I said 'Let there be LIGHT!' This was after I invented the internet."
Best of Rodney Dill
"I'll KILL da Wabbit!"
Best of Mr. Right
In a futile effort to get even with the world for denying him his Presidency, Al Gore's giant ego attempts to blow out the sun.
One moment later, a loud "smack" was heard, Tinkerbell was gone, and Al Gore found himself banned from Disney World for life.
Neil Boortz on a tip from submariner.