Thursday, January 19, 2006
A Reasonable Man, Open to Negotiation
1. Andrew Sullivan simply loved his new lawn service.
2. "Awwwright! I just got a teaching job in Massachusetts!"
3. Mad Max 4: Brokeback Warrior: "Dammit, Humongous, I wish I knew how to quit you!"
4. "Well, goodbye mom. My date's here. Don't wait up!"
5. After one weekend with Andrew Sullivan and Barney Frank at the Kennedy Compound, Humungous retreated to the Outback. "It was just too scary," he recalls now. Later, he converted to Christianity and opened a chain of men's business casual clothing stores.
6. Another Democrat witness shows up to testify at the Alito confirmation hearings.
Best of Cybrludite
Just walk away from Iraq & Afghanistan. Just walk away, and I'll offer you a long term truce!
Chief Wiggles takes the "Max Max" approach to armoring Army supply vehicles a step too far.
Best of Submariner
I'll take "Andrew Sullivan's Daydreams" for $200, Alex.
So, there I was at the Blue Oyster, and Andrew F'n Sullivan walks up and asks; "May I push in your stool, dood?" So I backs into him like this...
Best of lawhawk
Damn it Ted, we told you not to go out like that in winter. You might catch a cold!
Bring out the Gimp.
John Kerry's latest version of events in Vietnam were suspiciously like Pulp Fiction's scene in the basement with Maynard, Zed, and the Gimp.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"You can't even take a shower... with a beautiful woman... without taking off your clothes!..."
"Honey?... Babysitter's here."
Best of bad-d-d-dude
No need to call Homeland Security, officer, that's just Barney Franks' limo driver signaling that he's here to pick him up.
Best of Whoopsie-Daisey
Look Mr. Sullivan, it's like this; you don't ask how I "make 'em in this heat" and I'll keep bringing you your "Java-topped Spermcicles."
Best of sonicfrog
Hrrmmmph.... Hhrrrmmmmph.... Damn It! I just can't get this fart to come out...
All right, Mr DeMiller, I'm ready for my close-up...
OK Max. I Dare You! No... I Double-Dog Dare you to drive that tanker!!
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"And now, VH1's Behind the Music looks at the tragic life of Rex, the rejected wannabe star of the Village People!"
Best of Rodney Dill
Assey Ferguson 2006 Farm Equipment Calendar.
Dubya finally finds too late the Weapon of Masked Destruction
Best of catbat
Two cowboys enter! only pudding leaves!