1. Swamped at work and at home, V the K outsources Best of selection responsibilities to SOTG, Submariner, and Prough.
2. Curious George goes Brokeback.
3. k.d. lang, Melissa Etheridge, and Justin Timberlake didn't mind the side effects of the hormones, so long as they could reach the baritone notes they had always dreamed of.
4. "Don't waste your time. Dr. Zaius just comes here for the lap dances."
5. The center monkey went nuts at a White House and threw feces at President Bush. Two weeks later, he was elected Chairman of the DNC.
6. "Then I saw her face/Now I'm a believer..."
7. While visiting Heritage USA, don't miss out on the Zoo, featuring the Tammy Faye Bakker Primate House.
8. The world and the way it would be if Jane Goodall had studied cosmetology instead of Anthropology.
9. "When did Helen Thomas get a makeover? And who are those other chicks?"
10. The atmosphere at the Mary K Cosmetics testing lab is surprisingly festive.
Best of Rufus Leaking
One look and you realize why Michael Nesmith refuses to tour with them. .
Best of Mr. Right
"Another postcard with chimpanzees/ And every one is addressed to me..."
"...Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana..." "Daylight come and Bush is Hit-ler..." - V
Oh, look! The Dixie Chicks are back!
Best of Prough91
Time has not done right by the supremes.
Although huge in the eighties, SOTG and Submariner ended up waiting on tables after Prough91 left the group.
V the K's last three girlfriends perform the theme song from "B.J. and the Bear".
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Chimpanzee DNA matches human DNA approximately 98%... and I'm 98% sure I dated the chick in the middle.
I haven't heard such wailing of hairy banshees since I accidently channel surfed to The View by mistake.
Those "ooo-ooo-ooo" noises you get when you call those 976 lines?... Not always ladies.
Best of Submariner
Roddy McDowell, Kim Hunter and Lou Wagner "get down" with their rendition of Yellow Bird, Up High In Banana Tree.
Pelosi, Boxer and Mikulski had a successful little gig on the side, until their discussion of "Who's the Boss" devolved into "So which of us IS the leader" that one fateful night.
The Capital Hill softball game between the "DNC Picketers" and the "RNC Fatcats" began with a rousing chorus of The Star Spangled Banana by Laura Ingraham's famous "Butt Monkey Trio."
Best of lawhawk
Hillary, Teddy, and Joe were the life of the party once they started with the karaoke.
This is what happens when you leave Stewie alone in the house with Brian. And a pack of deranged monkeys.
Best of Van Helsing
"Allll we are saaaay-iing is, give peace a chaaaaaance..."
From Knowledge Am Power.