1. "What is today, Thursday? It feels like Thursday. Well, let's just check in on Caption This! and see Oh My Frackin' gods!"
2. With the Seahawks in the Superbowl and Sasquatch fighting for the Heavyweight Boxing Championship, it was a proud time for the Pacific Northwest.
3. "... And in the right corner, weighing in at 370 pounds, Gigantor, the partially shaved Wookie."
4. After the match, Gigantor snatched up Naomi Watts and climbed to the top of the Empire State Building.
5. Don't make Andrew Sullivan angry. You wouldn't like Andrew Sullivan when he's angry.
6. "Tell me again about the rabbits, George."
7. "He's perfect," whispered Karl Rove. "Shave him and make him governor of California."
8. "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"
9. After his fight with Sasquatch left him severely brain-damaged, Vassily's boxing career was over, but his career as one of Daily Kos's most popular correspondants had just begun.
Best of jeff
"Oooh, sorry dude - that's gonna leave a mark!"
Best of Rodney Dill
"Mongo like candy."
Best of Citizen Grim
Oh, cruel fate! Curse these ineffectual marshmallow hands!
Best of Chevy Rose
"Damn, I can't see his nose! Just one big hairy face with very wideset starring bulgy eyes."
"You want I should make you six inches shorter?...Again."
Best of Cybrludite
On the left is the Alito appointment to the Supreme Court, on the right is Kennedy & Kerry's attempt to fillibuster...
Best of Mr. Right
"No hitting below the belt? No hitting below the belt??? Are you kidding me, I'd need a ladder just to hit anything above the f***ing belt!"
Guy on right: "Something tells me my agent found out I was fooling around with his wife..."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
FUR is MURDER!
Best of Submariner
Curse your man-booby body armor!
James Carville was an even bigger, meaner-spirited @$$-hole after drinking Swampthing's formula...
Quartermain watched with interest as Jeckyl fought with his inner demon...
Best of WALSTIB
Big Guy: I thought this one came with a screw-top. Damn, have to get my opener.
Hat Tip: Ace