1. "You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink." --- New Orleans Mayor Ray "Willy Wonka" Nagin
2. Next event: The 200 meter breast-stroking.
3. "Senator Clinton, why do you get that dreamy, faraway look in your eye when Kennedy talks about 'waterboarding?'"
4. Suddenly, synchronized swimming... not so annoying.
5. Spike Lee's New Joint: Jungle Fever 2, a naive intern meets Ted Kennedy and a tragic ending.
6. "Oh, Xena, why do we have to be enemies?"
7. The Odyssey: Penthouse Edition: Odysseus and his crew are nearly lured to their deaths by the hot lezbo action of Circe and Calypso.
8. Justice League #457: Wonder Woman and Vixen get to know each other while Aquaman giggidies himself.
9. It got even better a few minutes later when they started "bottom-feeding."
10. Next on National Geographic Explorer, Philippe Cousteau searches for the elusive bearded clam.
Best of Submariner
Da-a-mn, Vixen! When I make you wet...
Once she had her legs, and what came with them, Ariel discovered that she wasn't nearly as interested in finding Prince Eric.
Tamika will be ok. She just landed on a 14" sea cucmber when she cannon-balled and it took us over 20 minutes to extract it. (Fought us the whole way, she did...)
Best of Rodney Dill
Brokeback Fountain - an expose on the scandalous world of women's synchronized swimming.
"C'mon you said you'd hold me up to the water jets next."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
I don't care what my little CPR class taught me... I'm switching to this chick's method.
Hmmmm... I guess being "Submariner" has it's advantages here. ;)
Best of Cybrludite
Forget Matthew 5:27, I want Marley 4:20!
Found on Knowledge Is Power. Diva-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!