1. Bjork shouldn't have messed with Tonya Harding.
2. 'Ow to Speak Yooper:"Icebreaker"
3. Bill Clinton thinks, "Frigid, overweight, no fashion sense ... I must have her."
4. "When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I suffer the sensation that Monica Lewinsky is belly-luging on a desolate Russian ice-pond."
5. The producers of March of the Penguins present Slide of the Snow Cows.
6. Even after its legs were shot out from under its torso, the horrid ice zombie kept approaching.
7. Hey baby! Wanna see my "North Pole?"
8. Oksana Baiul was lucky to be thrown clear of her latest drunk driving accident.
9. The eskimo hunting party got lucky, and secured enough blubber to feed the entire village.
10. Rosie O'Donnell was so committed to spreading the word about global warming that she personally financed, directed, and starred in Day After Tomorrow 2: The Day After The Day After Tomorrow. It lost $340 million.
Best of Rufus Leaking
God made all men, but COLD made 'em equal
"What an icehole!"
Best of AM42
This release of "Supergirl- The Movie" starring Rosanne Barr, was postponed indefinitely once the producers discovered that no amount of special effects in the world could possibly make the lead actress appear to fly.
Best of Rodney Dill
Sue was America's next great hope for medaling in the 2006 Winter Olympics in the Boobsledding event.
The hot tub at Lambeau Field is very popular with the locals.
"Ok, she didn't sink, Burn her"
Best of jeff
The grey aliens attempting to burst out of her breasts were stopped by the extreme cold of her self-sacrifing slide.Thus was the world saved.
Best of Van Helsing
After falling through, Bertha became wedged in a hole in the ice. Fortunately she was able to fly free with a vigorous exhalation of flatulence. Unfortunately she was to land a moment later, once again wedged into a hole in the ice, but this time face-down.
Best of Capt. Queeg
"...as Europe's cold snap continues, another whale has beached itself on the Thames.."
Best of Citizen Grim
"Don't worry about me, you fool, look behind you! Hillary is doing the robot!"
The mad geneticists in Leningrad would soon learn the error of their ways, as the Boa-Woman devoured Alexei in broad daylight and turned toward Boris with malice in her eyes.
Best of Mo K.
The conning tower of the Soviet submarine Komsomolets breaks through the ice cap so the crew can take a bearing.
Best of Cybrludite
Don't like her? What's wrong with her? She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land.
Global warming my fat frozen @$$! Here, pull me out of this friggin' glacier...
Best of sonicfrog
Quick, call Mulder and Scully. Tell them we found the Aliens... and tell Scully to wear a heavy sweater. I think these Aliens are hungry.
Best of Submariner
Hey baby; 20 bucks for a "frosty?"
Inga always went the extra mile for her baby. Here, she's seen attempting to make him a vanilla milkshake.
Olga assists Vladivostock scientists in Arctic Ocean, glacier-shock-induced, tsnunami research.
Inspired by Submariner
Where Frostees come from... What Wendy's doesn't want you to know.
Fair Use! From this source. Hat Tip: Renna