1. "What the hell happened to me last night. The last thing I remember, Uncle Ted was fixin' up some of his 'special cocktails' and I woke up wearing Barney Frank's underwear with a twenty dollar bill on my pillow and my ass feels like I just crapped out a few dozen Taco Bell habenero fajitas!"
2. "For the last time Mr. Yale D Student, My name is not Mr Dood!"
3. "Dammit, John, I wish I knew how to quit you!"
4. "So, Mr. Dood, you ready for another day of ineffectual tantrum-throwing while history passes us by?"
5. "Oh, get over, it Mr. Dood. She was just a stripper, she didn't have a family, and Uncle Ted took care of the body. You're clear."
6. "The truth is, John, I have no idea how I ended up naked on the Lincoln Memorial."
7. "I don't know how they do it. The booze, the drugs, the hookers, the Satanic bloody orgy, the lesbian dwarves, the goat races. Kennedy looks fresh as a daisy and McCain doesn't have a hair out of place."
8. I really wanted to do a Goofus and Gallant caption, but I'm kind of short on Gallants.
9. "Dood, would you stop with the choking noises and help me out here. I need a six letter word for 'kept man.'"
10. "Well, if you're just going to sit there and fake a heart attack, then I won't let you be my running mate in 2008."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Before he could identify the antichrist within the realm of the Democratic party, Mr.Dodd is speared with a red pitchfork, seemingly from nowhere.
Mr.Dodd attempts to focus his gaze elsewhere as Kerry blows his wad under the table.
Dodd is odd, but Kerry is scary.
Best of Submariner
Holy crap, John! Did your cook serve frijoles AGAIN?
Calgon; take me away!
Have you seen this list of witnesses against Alito? Smelly pirate hooker, Tin foil hat maker, Inflated scrotum guy from Berkeley.. Good Group.
Best of Cybrludite
Dodd: Ok, no more cabbage & black-eyed peas for Kennedy, even if it is New Years!
Best of Rodney Dill
Insta-poll: Sucks vs. Blows. You decide.
As Sen. Kerry reveals his sith name as Darth eVaider, Dodd ponders -- "Darn all the good sith names are taken, I guess I am stuck with Darth Doody."
Best of ColoradoPatriot
American Idol just isn't the same without Simon.
Dodd and Dodderer
Best of Robert
Dodd and Kerry adopt a new, more mature strategy for dealing with the Bush Administration. They're going to hold their breath until the President withdraws the troops.
Best of Shayne
"I'm sorry, John. I really thought I could pull out in time."
Best of lawhawk
Couldn't keep up with Teddy, could you? Naw, me neither.
Best of Occasional Reader
"Hey, Mr. War Hero, you can hold your breath all you want, it's still right here in Robert's Rules of Order: 'Whoever denied it, supplied it'."
Fairly used from the WaPo's Best of 2005 Series