1. "Kali is open. Kobe passes. Kali goes for a layup and destroys the universe!"
2. "Confident! Confident! Confident! Confident! Dry and Secure!"
3. Master of the menage-a-trois double-backward-reacharound.
4. "Y-W-C-A... it's fun to stay the Y-W-C-A..."
5. No NBA offers, No Nike endorsements, but he does get $4.3 Million a year for pitching Right Guard.
6. Yes, but is he forewarned?
7. He's a decent roundballer, but you ain't seen nothin' til you've seen him play 'Twister'
8. Suddenly, it dawned on Hayes why that Parker kid was always hanging around, and the connection to those "R U Free 2nite" IM's from "DocOc" on his mom's computer..."
9. "And then the sign shall be revealed, a power forward, and on his shoulders were four arms, and the number of the beast shall be 10, and he shall have game." Revelation, 24:16
10. The photo was cropped in such a way as to hide his other bonus part.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
He can slam-dunk, dribble, flip off the fans, and strangle a coach simultaneously!
I believe I can fly...
"George Bush hates abnormally multi-appendaged people!"
By the looks of this fellow, it appears I can finally stop running that Seti@home project on all my computers now.
Best of Rodney Dill
Cute, but he has a good work ethic too. When he gets down to is he's all asses and elbows.
Best of AlphaMu42
Thanks to Dr. Mephisto, the South Park Cows may have a shot a the Final Four this season.
Best of Submariner
I crossed a Detroit kid with a hummingbird. Makes a helluva dash to the basket but then he just hangs there looking at it...
Alex vibrated as the "Butterfly Effect" once again caused a change in his reality.
Paula Abdul exclaimed "I've been geesed!" when Haynes walked past, then smiled and asked if he was interested in being a contestant...
After coming up with his unique double-high, double-low defensive stance, he would forever more be known as "Malcolm X."
Best of bubbalove
Here, a young Lord Goro can be seen playing basketball during his college years, just moments before a fireball from an opposing team member named Liu Kang horribly disfigured him.
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"I have multiple personality disorder, and so do I!"
"When Kamal is drunk, we like to get him to do the Macarena! Talk about a hoot!"
Fairly used from Detroit News Photoblog